At Who Are Ya Ltd, we care about sustainability.
To keep our footprint as low as possible:
- The T-Shirts we use are made from 100% organic cotton and recycled materials.
- Why does this matter? Because organic cotton farming uses natural farming methods which benefit both the environment, and the farmers who work it, and is grown without the use of chemical pesticides and fertilisers
- The boxes we use to send you our products are made in the UK from a minimum of 70% recycled materials, and are 100% recyclable.
- We wrap your Tee in grass green tissue paper, not plastic, ‘cos it looks great, and is also recyclable
- All the the T-Shirts are printed in the UK (Oop North, since you’re asking), helping to minimise our carbon footprint as much as possible
- We deliver your parcel via Royal Mail – who already have the lowest reported carbon emissions per parcel of any major UK delivery company
If you want to know more, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device